Identivue Limited Pay As You Go Support
All times are UK local time
MYPOS Pay As You Go Support includes:
- Helpdesk access via the web portal, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
- Helpdesk guidance via the web portal with procedural and MYPOS system capability questions.
- Explanation of MYPOS generated error messages.
- Update of IP address for MYPOS Cloud (to a maximum of 3 updates per month, additional IP's at charge of £35 per IP).
- Addition of e-mail addresses for MYPOS Portal Access (to a maximum of 2 per month, additional users at charge at £35 per user).
- MYPOS software version updates subject to hardware compatibility.
MYPOS Pay As You Go Support does not include the following. This can be quoted and billed based on actual hours
- Assistance with user problems that occur during normal MYPOS operations.
- Assistance with basic or day-to-day configuration of MYPOS.
- Re-configuration of MYPOS.
- Report modifications.
- Systems development.
- Installation of new / additional modules, systems and functionality.
- MYPOS systems training.
- Hardware repairs.
- On site call outs.
- Operating system security patches, fixes and configuration-specific updates.
- Operating system upgrades.
- Systems maintenance.
- Network support.
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support (PAYG)
1st May 2023, v.2023.1