Identivue Limited Standard Support
All times are UK local time
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support includes :
- Helpdesk and systems support, 8am to 8pm excluding 25th December.
- MYPOS IBM Cloud monitoring, 24/7 (global).
- Helpdesk assistance with user problems that occur during normal MYPOS Connect operations.
- Helpdesk assistance with basic or day-to-day configuration of MYPOS Connect.
- Helpdesk guidance with procedural and MYPOS Connect system capability questions.
- Resolution or explanation of MYPOS Connect generated error messages.
- MYPOS Connect version enhancements and updates subject to hardware suitability.
- Operating system security patches, fixes and configuration-specific updates.
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support does not include the following which can be quoted at cost :
- Complex re-configuration of MYPOS.
- Report modifications.
- Systems development.
- Installation of new / additional modules, systems and functionality.
- MYPOS systems training.
- Hardware repairs.
- On site call outs.
- Operating system upgrades.
- Systems maintenance.
- Network support.
- Changes to Third Party API calls
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support (UKT3)
1st May 2020, v.2020.1