Identivue Limited Enhanced Support
All times are UK local time
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support includes:
Helpdesk and systems support, 8am to 10pm (UK) excluding 25th December
- MYPOS IBM Cloud monitoring, 24/7 (global).
- Helpdesk assistance with user problems that occur during normal MYPOS operations.
- Helpdesk assistance with basic or day-to-day configuration of MYPOS.
- Helpdesk guidance with procedural and MYPOS system capability questions.
- Resolution or explanation of MYPOS generated error messages.
- MYPOS version enhancements and updates.
- Basic report modifications such as sort ordering or filters.
- Operating system security patches, fixes and configuration-specific updates.
- Advertising content management.
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support does not include the following but can be quoted on an as needed basis :
- Complex re-configuration of MYPOS.
- Complex report modifications.
- Systems development.
- Installation of new / additional modules, systems and functionality.
- MYPOS systems training.
- Hardware repairs.
- On site call outs.
- Operating system upgrades.
- Systems maintenance.
- Network support.
- Changes to Third Party API calls
- Design or edit of Third Party software
MYPOS Helpdesk & Systems Support (UKT2)
1st May 2020, v.2020.1